felicitysmith39

She reads, she watches and sometimes she goes outside

I read as often as I can. I watch a lot of movies and I love to walk and cycle. Most of my reading is fluff for relaxation.

The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here for?
Rick Warren
15th Affair
Maxine Paetro, James Patterson
Love on the Range: A Looking Glass Lake Prequel (Looking Glass Lake Series Book 0)
Rebecca Nightsong
Robot Coconut Trees: Break Through Writer's Block, Unleash Your Creative Voice, and Become the Writer You Already Are
Kelsey Horton
Tim Bishop;Debbie Bishop
The Misinterpretation of Tara Jupp
Eva Rice

Die Again: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel

Die Again: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel - Tess Gerritsen This is very much in keeping with the rest of this series but somehow it did not hit the spot for me. I don't know if this is because I have now been introduced to the TV series so it seemed a bit slow and cumbersome or if it was just my mood. I could not fault the book and I would be interested to see some other reviews to see what they highlight as different as there is nothing i can pinpoint. I thought as someone who has been to Tanzania and read quite a few books with african references this was a good example of not overdoing the exotic while still noting some very key differences. I do like her characters and the recovering traveler would have been nice to see a bit more depth to.