felicitysmith39

She reads, she watches and sometimes she goes outside

I read as often as I can. I watch a lot of movies and I love to walk and cycle. Most of my reading is fluff for relaxation.

The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here for?
Rick Warren
15th Affair
Maxine Paetro, James Patterson
Love on the Range: A Looking Glass Lake Prequel (Looking Glass Lake Series Book 0)
Rebecca Nightsong
Robot Coconut Trees: Break Through Writer's Block, Unleash Your Creative Voice, and Become the Writer You Already Are
Kelsey Horton
Tim Bishop;Debbie Bishop
The Misinterpretation of Tara Jupp
Eva Rice

A Winter Flame

A Winter Flame - Milly Johnson This book is part of "world" written by Milly Johnson that covers each season. She has done a wonderful job with Winter. Picking all the brightest and shiniest winter ideas is a great contrast to the loss and hurt that is also covered in this book.

The characters are a combination of simple and more complex individuals who all seem to have similar tendencies to hide certain parts of themselves. I enjoyed the developing story and got through it almost too quickly. I guess its a good sign that you want there to be more at the end.

I would recommend this as a lovely summer read to remind you about all the good bits of christmas and winter out of season.