She reads, she watches and sometimes she goes outside

I read as often as I can. I watch a lot of movies and I love to walk and cycle. Most of my reading is fluff for relaxation.

The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here for?
Rick Warren
15th Affair
Maxine Paetro, James Patterson
Love on the Range: A Looking Glass Lake Prequel (Looking Glass Lake Series Book 0)
Rebecca Nightsong
Robot Coconut Trees: Break Through Writer's Block, Unleash Your Creative Voice, and Become the Writer You Already Are
Kelsey Horton
Tim Bishop;Debbie Bishop
The Misinterpretation of Tara Jupp
Eva Rice

My So-Called (Love) Life

My So-Called (Love) Life - A. L. Michael I actually realised I had already read this book when I got to about the second chapter. But it was good and light and keep me entertained. The main character (Tig) is written with a lightness and humour that betrays her situation but makes you kind of want things to go well. Unfortunately the male characters in the book felt a bit light on depth and quite two-dimensional at points. I would recommend this is if you enjoy a classic "girl gets it together" story set against a very idealistic world. It was lovely escapism but I think it will fade quickly and I wouldn't be surprised if I picked it up again in a few years having forgotten what happened.