She reads, she watches and sometimes she goes outside

I read as often as I can. I watch a lot of movies and I love to walk and cycle. Most of my reading is fluff for relaxation.

The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here for?
Rick Warren
15th Affair
Maxine Paetro, James Patterson
Love on the Range: A Looking Glass Lake Prequel (Looking Glass Lake Series Book 0)
Rebecca Nightsong
Robot Coconut Trees: Break Through Writer's Block, Unleash Your Creative Voice, and Become the Writer You Already Are
Kelsey Horton
Two Are Better: Midlife Newlyweds Bicycle Coast to Coast
Tim Bishop;Debbie Bishop
The Misinterpretation of Tara Jupp
Eva Rice

Claiming Victory: A Romantic Comedy (The Dartmouth Diaries Book 1)

Claiming Victory: A Romantic Comedy (The Dartmouth Diaries Book 1) - Beverley Watts Short and sweet this was a nice light predictable story. I enjoyed the vivid descriptions of the settings and the animals. I thought the characters were well written and very amusing. I enjoyed the simplicity of the story and would only criticise the shallowness of the relationships as they could have been slightly more complex in places. A nice holiday read but for me I think its the end of the road as I won't be buying the next in the series as there was just a bit of originality missing for me.

It was a clean story with nothing offensive except the constant references to the heroine's fat. This did start to grate after a while and I think it could have been excluded with very little difference to the pleasant little story.