felicitysmith39

She reads, she watches and sometimes she goes outside

I read as often as I can. I watch a lot of movies and I love to walk and cycle. Most of my reading is fluff for relaxation.

The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here for?
Rick Warren
15th Affair
Maxine Paetro, James Patterson
Love on the Range: A Looking Glass Lake Prequel (Looking Glass Lake Series Book 0)
Rebecca Nightsong
Robot Coconut Trees: Break Through Writer's Block, Unleash Your Creative Voice, and Become the Writer You Already Are
Kelsey Horton
Tim Bishop;Debbie Bishop
The Misinterpretation of Tara Jupp
Eva Rice

Is It Just Me?

Is It Just Me? - Miranda Hart I really wanted to like this book more, I love Miranda Hart on TV. It started out so well, lots of punchy anecdotes. But that was it and nothing really developed. It was a total shame as you could hear the "voice" well but the direction was not really there. Good fun but definitely a "dip-in/dip-out" book which took a lot longer to finish than I expected. I also felt as someone not raised in England it was difficult to relate to some of the references which were left totally unexplained (on the other hand being a tall 39 year old woman a lot of the references were very very familiar). If you don't have a "hook" into this one I think it might be hard going. I would be careful to recommend it to those who are already fans.