felicitysmith39

She reads, she watches and sometimes she goes outside

I read as often as I can. I watch a lot of movies and I love to walk and cycle. Most of my reading is fluff for relaxation.

The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here for?
Rick Warren
15th Affair
Maxine Paetro, James Patterson
Love on the Range: A Looking Glass Lake Prequel (Looking Glass Lake Series Book 0)
Rebecca Nightsong
Robot Coconut Trees: Break Through Writer's Block, Unleash Your Creative Voice, and Become the Writer You Already Are
Kelsey Horton
Tim Bishop;Debbie Bishop
The Misinterpretation of Tara Jupp
Eva Rice

Mrs Sinclair's Suitcase

Mrs Sinclair's Suitcase - Louise Walters I struggled to get into this book the first time. So this was the second time in a year I tried this one. I liked the young Dorothy character but I struggled a bit more with the contemporary Roberta character. Some of the minor characters felt a bit two-dimensional but otherwise the book would have been epic so it was probably a necessary loss. I enojyed the period nature of the early material which is unusual for me who would usually not pick a non-contemporary novel.

I do think the writing was great and i would totally read something else by the same author as my "not getting into it" was more my taste than the writing or the style. It was a clear and structured story that I think stands up well. the ending was a little weak for me but it was conclusive.